Registration is closed for this event. Please check back for the recording.
Executive Panel featuring:
- Ryan Weeks, Chief Information Security Officer
- Bob Petrocelli, Chief Technology Officer
- Ian van Reenen, VP of Software Engineering
- Chris McCloskey, Chief Customer Officer
Rob Rae, SVP of Business Development
At Datto, our number one priority is protecting you and your customers. Please join the Datto executives responsible for architecting our corporate security posture, including CISO Ryan Weeks, CTO Bob Petrocelli, VP of Software Engineering Ian van Reenen and CCO Chris McCloskey for a panel discussion about recent security breaches.
This will be an open forum with Q&A to discuss all topics that are front of mind for our partners given recent ransomware attacks, including last week’s security incident.
During this session, we will cover:
- What occurred and how did the attack unfold?
- What is Datto doing to help prevent a recurrence of this type of attack?
- Has Datto implemented new security protocols as a result of the attack?
- What should you be doing today to protect yourself and your customers?
- What additional resources are available from Datto to learn more about ransomware?
Jul 7, 2021
Session 1: 11am EDT
Session 2: 6pm EDT